- Android 5.0 Lollipop; 8.9-Inch IPS LCD TFT Display; QXGA (2048×1536)
- NVIDIA Tegra K1 2.3 GHz x64 Processor
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory
- 1.6MP Front Camera; 8MP Rear Camera
- 0.96 pounds; 802.11ac WiFi; 2×2 (MIMO)
At a Glance:
- A sweet new take on Android – Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 8.9” IPS LCD display with 4:3 aspect ratio constructed from Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual front-facing speakers with HTC BoomSound
- 8MP rear camera – 1.6MP front camera
- 64-bit NVIDIA Tegra K1 Dual Denver @ 2.3GHz CPU
- Quad-band GSM, CDMA, Penta-band HSPA, LTE
- Micro-USB 2.0
- 3.5mm audio
Designed with you in mind
Fit for your hand
With a soft grip back and subtle curves, the Nexus 9 tablet strikes a slim profile that’s light and comfortable for work or play.
Built with a thin bezel, brushed metal sides, clean lines and unique colors, the Nexus 9 tablet is sleek and sturdy.
Watch, listen, and play
Perfectly sized display
The 8.9″ screen is big enough to work and watch on, but small enough to carry around in one hand.
Crisp, clear sound
Sound is more immersive, layered and distortion-free with front-facing HTC BoomSound speakers.
With the 64-bit processor, easily move between tabs to check email, watch videos, and tweak docs — all at once.
From work to play and back again
Easily switch between editing documents, browsing the web, watching movies, and listening to music.
Get stuff done
The magnetically attached, fully-responsive keyboard allows you to type at different angles. Sold separately, it helps you get stuff done at home, at the office, and on the go.
Introducing Lollipop, our sweetest release yet
Nexus devices get the latest Android OS updates first, so you have a superior software experience.
Your device, your rules
For fewer worries and disruptions, adjust your settings so only certain people and notifications get through. When it’s important, respond to messages directly from your lockscreen.
Colors are bold, animations are fluid and shapes are richly textured. And the Lollipop experience is consistent across all of your Android devices.